The Bazooka unit, armed with an M1 Bazooka, is a cheap anti-tank unit for the price of 4 TP. Their main drawback is the fact they can not fire under camnets and can not kill Tigers with 1 shot. They also have backblast when firing which causes 1-4 damage and pins soldiers behind the zook.
The bazooka has a tendency to destroying crates, trees, Germans and can cause friendly fire if caught in his line of fire.
- On rare occasions, your bazooka rounds can destroy multiple vehicles.
- Rockets must land directly on infantry for a gib.
- Shooting a fully loaded Halftrack or Blitzwagen will kill everyone inside, but your bazooka will still receive only 1xp.
- Use concentrate fire on groups of infantry or vehicles to make every single bazooka man fire in that direction, often with incredible results. On the other hand if you have enough tps, after using this tactic, you can press the All-Around Defense button and all bazookas will instantly reload and fire off another batch of rockets, rinse and repeat.
- The bazooka got its name from a giant tube instrument played by a comedian of the World War II era.
- The M1 Bazooka was one of the first rocket propelled grenades, in the first generation along with the Panzershreck and original RPG.
- In patch 2.2.8, using the bazooka to destroy enemy tanks would cause the game to crash. As of patch 2.2.8a, this bug has been fixed.