These units are driven to your defenses at a high speed, slowing down if taking damage, then will explode when near your units. They are easily destroyed by bullets and explosives, and are mainly dangerous if you do not have automatic weapons and one of these is rushing towards your trench/s. However, sandbags work as a good defense against one of these and can limit the damage to your troops. You can concentrate fire on them, which helps if your trenches are in danger of obliteration. If they appear to be slowing down, it is likely that they will soon explode.
Beware, they have their own blitz wave!
- It is a remotely controlled mine but it can still capture your supplies.
- They will slow down when they're hit.
- They initially move faster than a medic, but their speed will be reduced more and more as they take damage.
- These are the fort-destroyer units.
- In real life these were known as the 'beetle tank' to the Allies.
- Sometimes it's better not to shoot them, because they detonate upon death, which can destroy nearby structures or units.
- If a grenade hits the Goliath in its center, the wreckage will not be a Goliath but a PAK-38's, and also a German will be dropped.
- It's top speed was 6mph, so it really shouldn't be the fastest unit in the game.
- Goliaths usually detonate before they reach a bunker's hitbox, so their role as bunker busters is limited.
- Goliath does not count as a flanker if it passes your line. But it does count as a flanker if you leave one behind when advancing.